Hamlin / Grand Falls Border Crossing – Boundary Road, NB route 218
Port Information for Hamlin / Grand Falls
- The service hours for border crossings with limited service hours such as this one can change so you may want to call the border office or otherwise confirm it’s hours of operation.
- The U.S. border offices are open 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM, 7 Days A Week.
- Hours of operation for entering Canada are 8:00 am to midnight, 7 days a week. Commercial Services are available 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday (except holidays)
- This is a Class A U.S. port which means it is a designated port for all aliens. Foreign nationals entering the U.S. should use Class A Ports of Entry.
Current Road Conditions in Maine and the District of Edmundston
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Maine and the Province of New Brunswick. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Map of the Hamlin / Grand Falls Border Crossing Area
Click on the “Traffic” button to see current traffic information if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. Drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view if available in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Travel Tips – Hamlin / Grand Falls Customs and Border Crossing
- You can get Maine road advisories and construction information 24 x 7 by calling 5-1-1 or 866-282-7578.
- New Brunswick is also part of the 511 system so you can obtain similar information by calling 511 from within the province or 800-561-4063 from anywhere else in North America.
- Send us YOUR tips about this port!
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Hamlin and Grand Falls
- Hamlin U.S. Border Office Telephone Number: (207) 868-2686
- You will need to call the Canadian Border Information Service (CBIS) for information on the Canadian port as they discourage calls directly to the border patrol office.
Hamlin / Grand Falls Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 47°3’37″N 67°47’19″W