Houlton / Richmond Corner Border Crossing – US Interstate 95 / New Brunswick 95, Woodstock Road
This is a major border crossing with traffic volume that ranks in the top 25% of all crossings between the two countries. It is a major truck portal. This is the northern terminus of U.S. Interstate 95 which is the primary highway running along the east coast from Florida to Maine.
Houton / Richmond Corner Border Crossing Information
- Hours of Operation – This port is open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, year around in both directtions. Commercial services are available at all times.
- NEXUS lanes into Canada open Monday to Friday 3:00 pm through 6:00 pm except on holidays when they are closed. NEXUS lanes into United States are open Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 10:00 am.
- This is a Class A U.S. port which means it is a designated port for all aliens. Foreign nationals entering the U.S. should use Class A Ports of Entry.
- FAST equipped
Current Traffic for Houlton / Richmond Corner
Always check our page with current traffic, road conditions,and border wait times to see what’s happening right now at the Houlton / Richmond Corner border crossing.
Map of the Houlton / Richmond Corner Border Crossing Area
This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. You can zoom in and then drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view of the streets in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Travel Tips – Houlton / Richmond Corner Customs and Border Crossing
- Here is a handy link to hotels in Houlton, Maine and here is another link to hotels in Woodstock, Canada.
- You can get Maine road advisories and construction information 24 x 7 by calling 5-1-1 or 866-282-7578.
- New Brunswick is also part of the 511 system so you can obtain similar information by calling 511 from within the province or 800-561-4063 from anywhere else in North America.
- The Atlantic Travel Centre provides duty free shopping at the border in Canada. It is open Seven Days A Week – Saturday and Sunday: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am to 6:00pm. They have extended hours during heavy shopping periods. Telephone: 800-463-3030.
- Houlton / Richmond Corner Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 46.135003, -67.781176
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Houlton / Richmond Corners
- Houlton U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (207) 532-2131
- Call the Canadian Border Information Service (CBIS) for information on the Canadian Port at Richmond Corners