Raymond / Regway – MT 16 / SK 6
Located in the rolling prairie of Montana’s upper plains this is a moderately heavily used crossing with significant truck traffic. This is one of the 2 border crossings that are part of the commercial “Ports-to-Plains” trade corridor.
Raymond / Regway Port Information
- Hours of Operation - this is a 24 Hour border crossing, 7 days a week year round
- This is a Class A U.S. port which means it is a designated port for all aliens. Foreign nationals entering the U.S. should use Class A Ports of Entry.
Montana and Saskatchewan Road Advisories
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for both the State of Montana and for the Province of Saskatchewan. These pages show all weather conditions, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, warnings, and roadwork.
Map of Raymond / Regway Border Crossing Area
Click on the “Traffic” button to see current traffic information if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. Drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view if available in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Travel Tips for the Raymond / Regway Border Crossing
- Highway 6 in Canada is a paved, undivided highway.
- You can retrieve Montana road condition information by phone by calling 1.800.226.7623 or 1.800.335.7592 (TTY)
- Saskatchewan also has a voice Highway Hotline for road conditions which you can reach by calling 306-933-8333 or toll-free in Canada by calling 888-335-7623.
- Raymond Regway Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 48.999463, -104.574590
- Send us YOUR tips about this port!
Telephone Numbers for the Ports of Raymond and Regway
- Raymond U.S. Border Office Contact Information: (406) 895-2664
- Call the Canadian Border Information Service (CBIS) for information on the Canadian Port at Monchy