Whitlash / Aden – MT Secondary Hwy 409 / AB Hwy 880
Whitlash / Aden Port Information
- Hours of Operation – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00, p.m., 7 days a week
- The service hours for border crossings with limited service hours can change so you may want to call the border office or otherwise confirm it’s hours of operation.
- This is a Class B U.S. port which means it is designated only for aliens who at the time of applying for admission are lawfully in possession of valid Permanent Resident Cards, valid non-resident aliens’ border-crossing identification cards, or are admissible without documents.
Current Road Conditions in Montana and Alberta
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Montana and the Province of Alberta. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Map of Whitlash / Aden Border Crossing Area
Click on the “Traffic” button to see current traffic information if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. Drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view if available in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Whitlash / Aden Customs and Border Crossing Travel Tips
- You can retrieve Montana road condition information by phone by calling 1.800.226.7623 or 1.800.335.7592 (TTY)
- Road Reports for the Province of Alberta are available through by calling 1-877-AMA-HWYS (1-877-262-4997).
- Whitlash Aden Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 48.99735, -111.25820
- Send us YOUR tips for this port.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Whitlash / Aden
- Whitlash U.S. Border Office Contact Information: (406) 432-5522
- For Canadian Customs at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.