Willow Creek – MT Hwy 233, St. Joe Rd. / SK Hwy 21
This is the 4th lowest volume port between the U.S. and Canada and is used almost exclusively by local residents and vacation travelers. You should note that most of Saskatchewan observes Central Standard Time year round and does not shift to Daylight Saving Time like Montana.
Willow Creek Port Information
- The service hours for border crossings with limited service hours can change so you may want to call the border office or otherwise confirm it’s hours of operation.
- U.S. hours of operations – 9 AM-5 PM, Seven Days A Week, year round
- Canadian hours of operation – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm the second Sunday in March to the first Saturday in November. 10:00 am to 6:00 pm the remainder of the year. Open 7 days a week.
Montana and Saskatchewan Road Advisories
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for both the State of Montana and for the Province of Saskatchewan. These pages show all weather conditions, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, warnings, and roadwork.
Map of Willow Creek Border Crossing Area
Click on the “Traffic” button to see current traffic information if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. Drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view if available in this area.
Willow Creek Border Crossing Tips
- You can retrieve Montana road condition information by phone by calling 1.800.226.7623 or 1.800.335.7592.
- Road Reports for the Province of Saskatchewan are available through by calling 1-888-335-7623.
- Willow Creek Port GPS coordinates: 48.999859, -109.731542
- Send us YOUR tips for this port.
Telephone Numbers for the Willow Creek Customs Offices
- Willow Creek U.S. Border Office Contact Information: (406) 398-5512
- You will need to call the Canadian Border Information Service (CBIS) for information on the Canadian port as they discourage calls directly to the customs office.