Mooers / Hemmingford – NY 22 / QC 219
Mooers / Hemmingford Port Information
- Hours of Operation – This port is typically open 24 hrs per day, 7 days a week but can close during severe winter conditions.
- Commercial Services are available only M-F with more limited hours. Call the border office for more information.
Map of Mooers / Hemmingford Border Crossing Area
Click on the “Traffic” button to see current traffic information if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. Drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view if available in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Current Road Conditions in New York and Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of New York and the Province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Travel Tips for the Mooers / Hemmingford Border Crossing
- Here is a handy link to U.S. hotels in near the border crossing and here is another link to hotels in Montreal Canada.
- You can call 511 in either New York or Québec 24/7 to get “almost” real time road conditions information. You can also call 888 355-0511 to get the Quebec information or 888-GO511NY (888-465-1169) for New York info.
- Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude:45.004486, -73.603034
- Send us YOUR tips about this port!
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Mooers and Hemmingford
- Mooers U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: 518-236-7113
- You will need to call the Canadian Border Information Service (CBIS) for information on the Canadian port as they discourage calls directly to the customs office.