Trout River – NY 30 / QC 138
Trout River Port Information
- Hours of operation – 24 hrs per day, 7 days a week, year round.
- Commercial Services are available only M-F with more limited hours. Call the border office for more information.
Map of Trout River Border Crossing Area
Traffic information is shown in color if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. Drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view of roads in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Current Road Conditions in New York and Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of New York and the Province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Travel Tips for the Trout River Border Crossing
- Here is a handy link to New York hotels near the Trout River border crossing and here is another link to hotels in Montreal, Canada.
- You can call 511 or 888-GO511NY (888-465-1169) in New York to get “almost” real time road conditions information.
- Québec also has the 511 telephone service, available 24/7, which provides road conditions information. From within Quebec Province call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1 888 355-0511 toll free.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Trout River
- Trout River U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (518) 483-0821
- You will need to call the U.S. and Canadian Border Information Services for information on the Trout River port and for border crossing rules and regulations.
Trout River GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 44.992178, -74.308350