Beebe Plain / Stanstead – Beebe Road / QC 247, Rue Principale
Beebe Plain is one of several nearby border towns which are split in two by the U.S. Canadian border. There are streets in this town where one side of the road is in Canada while the other side is in the United States. It is a very small town and traffic at the border crossing is light.
Beebe Plain / Stanstead Port Information
- Hours of Operation – This port is open 24 hrs per day, 7 days a week
- There are no commercial services offered at this border crossing.
- No NEXUS or FAST lanes.
Map of Beebe Plain / Stanstead Border Crossing Area
Current traffic conditions are shown on the map in bright colors if data is available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. You can zoom in and drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view of roadways in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link at the bottom of the map.
Current Road Conditions in Vermont and Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Maine and the Province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Travel Tips for the Beebe Plain / Stanstead Border Crossing
- You can get 24 x 7 information on weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion by calling 5-1-1 within Vermont or by dialing 1-800-ICY-ROAD.
- Québec also has the 511 telephone service, available 24/7, which provides road conditions information. From within Quebec Province call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1 888 355-0511 toll free.
- Think twice about crossing the border at seemingly unmanned surface streets. Border officials patrol these areas constantly and use various types of surveillance to monitor streets without border stations. You have an obligation to report to a border station every time you cross the border whether it is attended or not. This is true no matter how you cross the border – walking, biking, skiing, or driving. If you are caught crossing without reporting to a border station you can face fines, jail time, and may be banned from ever crossing the border again even at a legal port.
- Send us YOUR tips about this port!
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Beebe Plain and Stanstead
- Beebe Plain U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (802) 873-3055
- You will need to call the Canadian Border Information Service (CBIS) for information on the Canadian port as they discourage calls directly to the border patrol office.
Beebe Plain / stanstead Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 45.005946, -72.142088