East Richford / Glen Sutton Port Information
- The U.S. port is open 24 hrs per day, 7 days a week although that may be reduced in the future.
- The Canadian port has reduced hours to 8am to 4pm.
- You should call this port directly to confirm current hours if you are not crossing in mid-day.
- There are no NEXUS, FAST or commercial services offered at this border crossing.
Map of East Richford / Glen Sutton Border Crossing Area
Current traffic conditions are shown on the map in bright colors if data is available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. You can zoom in and drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view of roadways in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link at the bottom of the map.
Current Road Conditions in Vermont and Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Vermont and the Province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Travel Tips for the East Richford / Glen Sutton Border Crossing
- You can get 24 x 7 information on weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion by calling 5-1-1 within Vermont or by dialing 1-800-ICY-ROAD.
- Québec also has the 511 telephone service, available 24/7, which provides road conditions information. From within Quebec Province call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1 888 355-0511 toll free.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at East Richford and Glen Sutton
- East Richford U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (802) 848-7746
- For Canadian Customs at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
East Richford / Glen Sutton Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude:45.012094, -72.588851