Ferry / Midway Border Crossing – Toroda Bridge Customs Road Washington / Dominion St British Columbia
This is a small, lightly used port set in remote countryside.
Ferry / Midway Port Information
- US and Canadian ports hours of operation are 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week.
- You can get customized traffic information for Washington over the phone using the 511 system. Simply dial 5-1-1 and say “traffic.” If you cannot dial 511 on your phone, you can also use the toll-free number 1-800-695-7623.
- To hear current road conditions in British Columbia, you can call (800)-550-4997.
- Ferry / Midway port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 49.000280, -118.761134
Contact Information for the Border Customs Offices at Ferry / Midway
- You can contact the Ferry port officials at (509) 779-4655.
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border services at the Midway port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Location and Traffic Map for the Ferry and Midway Ports of Entry
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Current Road Conditions in Washington State and British Columbia
The page below shows problems around the border crossing, such as roadway snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork.
- All current road advisories for the State of Washington and the Province of British Columbia.