Laurier/ Cascade (Christina Lake) – US Hwy 395/ BC Hwy 395
This is a very remote rural border crossing used mainly by vacation travelers.
Laurier / Cascade Port Information
- Hours of Operation – Daytime service only – 8:00am to Midnight
- The hours of operation for border crossings with limited service hours such as this one can change so you may want to call the border office or otherwise confirm it’s hours of operation.
- You can get customized traffic information for Washington over the phone using the 511 system. Simply dial 5-1-1 and say “traffic”. If you cannot dial 511 on your phone you can also use the toll-free number 1-800-695-7623
- To hear current road conditions in British Columbia you can call (800)-550-4997.
- GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 49.000350, -118.223802
- Send us YOUR tips about this port.
Map of Laurier / Christina Lake Border Crossing Area
Traffic information is shown on the map if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. Drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view if available in this area. You can get directions to this border crossing by clicking on the “Directions” link below the map.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Laurier / Cascade
- Laurier U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (509) 684-2100
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border services at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Current Road Conditions in Washington and British Columbia
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Washington and the province of British Columbia. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Traffic Alerts for Northeast Washington
Below are the travel alerts issued by the Washington State Department of Transportation for Northeast Washington which includes the area around the border crossing. This reports all major accidents, weather related problems, construction and other events that may affect your travel.
At milepost 11
From milepost 232 to milepost 233
At milepost 114
At milepost 319