Bridgewater / Centreville Border Crossing – Boundary Line Road / New Brunswick Route 110
Bridgewater / Centreville Port Information
- Hours of Operation – This port is open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- Canadian commercial Services are available 8:00 am to midnight, 7 days a week.
Current Road Conditions in Maine and New Brunswick
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Maine and the province of New Brunswick. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Map of the Bridgewater / Centreville Border Crossing Area
Current traffic conditions are shown on the map in bright colors if data is available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. You can zoom in and drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view of roadways in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link at the bottom of the map.
Travel Tips – Bridgewater / Centreville Customs and Border Crossing
- You can get Maine road advisories and construction information 24 x 7 by calling 5-1-1 or 866-282-7578.
- New Brunswick is also part of the 511 system so you can obtain similar information by calling 511 from within the province or 800-561-4063 from anywhere else in North America.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Bridgewater and Centreville
- Bridgewater U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (207) 425-2881
- For Canadian Customs at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Bridgewater / Centreville Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 46°27’1″N 67°47’4″W