Roseau / South Junction – MN 310 / Provincial Road 310
This is a lightly traveled border crossing between the United States and Canada with many more vacation travellers or local resident cars than trucks.
Roseau / South Junction Port Information
- The service hours for border crossings with limited service hours such as this one can change so you may want to call the border office or otherwise confirm it’s hours of operation.
- Hours of Operation – 8am to Midnight, 7 days per week
- Commercial Services are available only M-F with more limited hours. Call the border office for more information
- This is a Class A U.S. port which means it is a designated port for all aliens. Foreign nationals entering the U.S. should use Class A Ports of Entry.
Current Driving Conditions for Minnesota and Manitoba
We have a separate page showing current road conditions for the border area in both Minnesota and Manitoba. This includes current traffic, road conditions, construction, weather issues such as snow or flooding, construction, detours, and other alerts.
Map of the Roseau / South Junctions Border Crossing Area
Click on the “Traffic” button to see current congestion data if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. The orange “man” will give you a street view if available in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Travel Tips for Roseau / South Junction Customs and Border Crossing
- We understand that Canadian Customs officers interview you from the passenger side of your vehicle. You should therefore roll down the back window on the passenger side to allow them visibility to the back seat.
- Minnesota utilizes the 511 Traveler Information system where you can receive up-to-date, location-specific road and weather information on any highway in the state. You simply dial “511” from any phone to reach this system and then enter the highway number for incident reports. The 511 out-of-state phone number is: (800) 542-0220.
- Port GPS Coordinates – Longitude and Latitude: 48.999658, -95.766540
- Send us your tips about this border crossing!.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Roseau and South Junction
- Roseau U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (218) 463-2054
- You will need to call the Canadian Border Information Service (CBIS) for information on the Canadian port as they discourage calls directly to the border patrol office.