Roseau / South Junction – MN 310 / Provincial Road 310
This is a lightly traveled border crossing between the United States and Canada with many more vacation travellers or local resident cars than trucks. This port has limited hours of operation. Travelers wishing to cross into the U.S. after hours may cross at the Warroad, Minnesota, POE open 24 hours and located approximately 21 miles east of Roseau.
Roseau / South Junction Port Information
- Hours of Operation – 8am to 8pm, 7 days per week
- The service hours for border crossings with limited service hours such as this one can change so you may want to call the border office or otherwise confirm it’s hours of operation.
- Commercial Services are available only M-F with more limited hours. Call the border office for more information
Current Driving Conditions for Minnesota and Manitoba
We have a separate page showing current road conditions for the border area in both Minnesota and Manitoba. This includes current traffic, road conditions, construction, weather issues such as snow or flooding, construction, detours, and other alerts.
Map of the Roseau / South Junctions Border Crossing Area
Click on the “Traffic” button to see current congestion data if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. The orange “man” will give you a street view if available in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Travel Tips for Roseau / South Junction Customs and Border Crossing
- We understand that Canadian Customs officers interview you from the passenger side of your vehicle. You should therefore roll down the back window on the passenger side to allow them visibility to the back seat.
- Minnesota utilizes the 511 Traveler Information system where you can receive up-to-date, location-specific road and weather information on any highway in the state. You simply dial “511” from any phone to reach this system and then enter the highway number for incident reports. The 511 out-of-state phone number is: (800) 542-0220.
- Port GPS Coordinates – Longitude and Latitude: 48.999658, -95.766540
- Send us your tips about this border crossing!.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Roseau and South Junction
- Roseau U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (218) 463-2054
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border patrol services at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.