The Seaway Bridge was re-named the Three Nations Bridge Crossing in recognition of all 3 Nations it connects: Canada, Akwasasne, and the U.S.A. The “bridge” actually consists of two separate bridges – one that spans the St. Lawrence Seaway from Massena and the other connects the Canadian city of Cornwall to Akwesasne (on Cornwall Island). The Seaway crossing carries more passenger vehicles than any other crossing in Northern New York although most of the traffic is local.
Three Nations Bridge Border Crossing Information
- This border crossing is open 24 hrs per day, 7 days a week for autos and commercial traffic
- See our page Tolls for Bridges Along the U.S. Canada Border for toll rates for this bridge
- Location – Links Massena, Rooseveltown with Cornwall Ontario. New York Highway 37 and Ontario Highway 138
Three Nations Bridge Travel Tips
- Here is a handy link to hotels in Cornwall, Ontario and here is another link to hotels in Massena, New York.
- The bridge is pretty well marked as to which lanes to use for autos, RV’s, or trucks.
- You can call 511 or 888-GO511NY (888-465-1169) in New York to get “almost” real time road conditions information.
- You can also get Ontario road information by phone by calling the following numbers: Provincial Call Centre: 1-800-268-4686, Toronto Area: 416-235-4686, Provincial TTY: 1-866-471-8929, Niagara Region TTY: 905-704-2426
- There is a Duty Free America’s shop at the American Bridge Plaza. Telephone: (315) 769 – 2640
- Seaway Bridge Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 44.990520, -74.739631
Telephone Numbers for Customs Offices at the Three Nations Bridge
- Massena U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (315) 769-3091
- For Canadian Customs at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) who can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
- Seaway International Bridge Corporation: Administration Building (Cornwall Island)200 Akwesasne International Road, Akwesasne, Ontario K6H 5R7. Telephone Number: 613-932-6601. Use this telephone number for questions about bridge tolls and bridge information.
Wait Times at the Three Nations Bridge Border Crossing
|Estimated wait time to reach the inspection booth. Updated hourly.||Entering the U.S. at Massena – Open 24 hrs/day
Last Update: At Noon EST
|Entering Canada at Cornwall
Last Update: 2020-11-25 11:14 EST
|Personal Vehicles||no delay||No delay|
|Commercial Vehicles||no delay||No delay|
Current Road Conditions in New York and Ontario
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of New York and the Province of Ontario. These pages show problems such as roadway snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork near the Three Nations Bridge.
Webcams Showing Traffic and Road Conditions at the Three Nations Bridge
Refresh this page to update the webcam picture.
Massena / Cornwall Ports of Entry Locations and Traffic Map
To view Current Traffic Conditions at the Three Nations / Seaway Bridge border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.