Alburg / Noyan – VT 225 / QC 225
Alburg / Noyan Port Information
- Hours of Operation – This port is open 24 hrs per day, 7 days per week, year around.
- Call the Customs office for information on commercial Services.
- No NEXUS or FAST lanes.
Map of Alburg / Noyan Border Crossing Area
Click on the “Traffic” button to see current traffic information if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. Drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view if available in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Vermont Road Advisories
We have a special page showing all current road advisories for the northern part of the State of Vermont. This page lists all lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, warnings, and roadwork.
Travel Tips for the Alburg / Noyan Border Crossing
- Given how secluded this crossing is border guards have been know to quiz travellers closely about why they are using it and how they even know it exists.
- You can get 24 x 7 information on weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion by calling 5-1-1 within Vermont or by dialing 1-800-ICY-ROAD.
- Québec also has the 511 telephone service, available 24/7, which provides road conditions information. From within Quebec Province call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1 888 355-0511 toll free.
- Send us YOUR tips for this port.
Alburg U.S. Border Office Contact Information: (802) 796-3703
Canadian Border Information Service: Call 800 461-9999 from within Canada or 204-983-3500 from outside the country.
GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude:: 45.011563, -73.29635