Northport-Waneta Rd Washington State / BC Hwy 22A British Columbia
Boundary / Waneta Port Information
- Hours of Operation – Daytime service 9am to 5pm year round.
- You can get traffic information for Washington over the phone using the 511 system. Simply dial 5-1-1 and say “traffic”. If you cannot dial 511 on your phone you can also use the toll-free number 1-800-695-7623
- To hear current road conditions in British Columbia you can call (800)-550-4997.
- Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 49.000647, -117.62528
Current Road Conditions in Washington and British Columbia
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Washington and the Province of British Columbia. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Boundary / Waneta
- Boundary U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (509) 732-6674
- To contact Canadian Customs at Waneta call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Boundary and Waneta Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view Current Traffic Conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Washington State Road Conditions
Below are the travel alerts issued by the Washington State Department of Transportation for Northeast Washington which includes the area around the border crossing. This reports all major accidents, weather related problems, construction and other events that may affect your travel.
At milepost 276
At milepost 12
From milepost 295 to milepost 296
At milepost 238
From milepost 1 to milepost 2
Expect flaggers, expect delays. Last Updated: 10/10/2021 5:04 PM More Info
Business access is available via First Avenue and the alley north of Sprague. Arterial traffic is detoured via Second and Third Avenues. Last Updated: 6/18/2021 3:15 PM More Info
At milepost 276