Boundary Line Road / New Brunswick Route 110
Traffic at this port is at about the mid-point for all U.S. / Canadian border crossings, with a fairly high percentage of trucks to autos.
Bridgewater / Centreville Port Information
- Hours of operation
- US customs – 5:00am to 9:00pm EDT, 7 days a week.
- Canadian Customs – 6:00am to 10:00pm, 7 days a week.
Current Road Conditions in Maine and New Brunswick
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the state of Maine and the province of New Brunswick. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.CENTREVILLE WEATHER
Travel Tips – Bridgewater / Centreville Customs and Border Crossing
- You can get Maine road advisories and construction information 24/7 by calling 5-1-1 or 866-282-7578.
- New Brunswick is also part of the 511 system, so you can obtain similar information by calling 511 from within the province or 800-561-4063 from anywhere else in North America.
- Bridgewater / Centreville Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 46°27’1″N 67°47’4″W
- Canadian Services at this port include:
Bridgewater and Centreville Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Bridgewater and Centreville
- Bridgewater U.S. Customs Office is located at 454 Boundary Line Rd, Bridgewater, ME 04735. Telephone Number: (207) 425-2881.
- Canadian Customs for Centreville is located at 1449 Route 110, Royalton NB E7K 2E3.
- Call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.