Easton – River de Chute Centreville Border Crossing – Ladner Road / Smugglers Road
This is a lightly used border crossing with limited hours. The road is blocked with locked gates when the border crossing is closed. The Trans-Canada Highway passes near the Canadian side of the border. The U.S. port handles about 4,000 crossings per year. Summer is the busiest time of the year, but even then U.S. Customs handles only about 450 vehicles per month between June and September.
Easton / River de Chute Port Information
- The U.S. port hours of operation are 8:00am to 4:00pm EST, 7 days a week.
- The Canadian port is listed as open 9:00am to 5:00pm, 7 days a week. Commercial services are available 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday (except holidays).
Current Road Conditions in Maine and New Brunswick
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the state of Maine and the province of New Brunswick. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.EASTON WEATHER
Traffic Camera Near the River de Chute Port
Travel Tips – Easton / River de Chute Customs and Border Crossing
- You can get Maine road advisories and construction information 24/7 by calling 5-1-1 or 866-282-7578.
- New Brunswick is also part of the 511 system, so you can obtain similar information by calling 511 from within the province, or 800-561-4063 from anywhere else in North America.
- Easton Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 46.600247, -67.788478
Easton and River de Chute Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Easton and River de Chute
- The Easton U.S. customs office is located at 699 Ladner Rd, Easton, ME 04740. Telephone number: (207) 488-6958.
- For Canadian customs at this port, call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.