Forest City Border Crossing on Forest City Road
This is a very sleepy town with a very low-volume border crossing. It is reported that many days see fewer than 5 cars crossing the border at this location. The road is blocked with locked gates when the border crossing is closed.
Forest City Port Information
- U.S. hours of operation
- 8:00am – 4:00pm EST
- Open 7 days a week during the summer, but only open Monday through Saturday during winter.
- Canadian hours of operation
- Summer – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm AT, 7 days a week
- Winter – 9:00am to 5:00pm AT, Monday through Saturday.
- Forest City POE closes on Sundays from Labor Day (the first Monday of September) to the United States Memorial Day (last Monday of May).
Current Road Conditions in Maine and Fredericton District in New Brunswick
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the state of Maine and the province of New Brunswick. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.FOREST CITY WEATHER
Traveller Tips – Forest City
- You can get Maine road advisories and construction information 24/7 by calling 5-1-1 or 866-282-7578.
- New Brunswick is also part of the 511 system, so you can obtain similar information by calling 511 from within the province or 800-561-4063 from anywhere else in North America.
- Forest City Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 45°39’48″N 67°43’40″W
- Canadian Customs Services at Forest City:
Forest City Port of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Forest City
- Forest City U.S. customs office telephone number: (207) 448-2288.
- Canadian Customs is located at 1699 Forest City Road, Forest City NB E6H 1Z6.
- To contact Canadian customs or other border patrol services at this port, call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.