Fort Fairfield / Perth-Andover Border Crossing – Maine Route 167, Boundary Line Road / New Brunswick route 190
The port at Fort Fairfield is a fairly busy border crossing. Be advised that there are several roads in the area that once crossed the border but have now been closed. This impacted a cross-border golf club and some Canadian and American properties that for the past 80 years had been illegally accessed by these back roads. Now Canadian golfers have to go through an official border crossing to reach the club. There are signs, in both English and French, informing individuals when they are traveling along a road that has an illegal point of entry. There have been arrests for ignoring these warnings.
Fort Fairfield / Perth-Andover Port Information
- Hours of operation – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Canadian commercial services are available 8:00am to midnight, 7 days a week.
Current Road Conditions in Maine and the Edmundston District of New Brunswick
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the state of Maine and the province of New Brunswick. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.FORT FAIRFIELD WEATHER
Travel Tips – Fort Fairfield / Perth-Andover Customs and Border Crossing
- You can get Maine road advisories and construction information 24/7 by calling 5-1-1 or 866-282-7578.
- New Brunswick is also part of the 511 system, so you can obtain similar information by calling 511 from within the province, or 800-561-4063 from anywhere else in North America.
- Fort Fairfield Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 46°45’55″N 67°47’20″W
Fort Fairfield and Perth-Andover Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Fort Fairfield and Perth-Andover
- Fort Fairfield U.S. customs office is located at 4 Boundary Line Rd, Fort Fairfield, ME 04742. Telephone Number: (207) 473-7474.
- For Canadian customs at this port, call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.