Hamlin / Grand Falls Border Crossing – Boundary Road, New Brunswick route 218
This is a pretty quiet border crossing.
Before heading to the border, be sure to review our pages on preparing for customs and prohibited items.
Port Information for Hamlin / Grand Falls
- The U.S. border offices are open 6:00am to 6:00pm EST, 7 days a week.
- Hours of operation for entering Canada are 07:00am to 7:00pm ADT, 7 days a week.
Current Road Conditions in Maine and the District of Edmundston
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the state of Maine and the province of New Brunswick. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.HAMLIN WEATHER
Travel Tips – Hamlin / Grand Falls Customs and Border Crossing
- You can get Maine road advisories and construction information 24/7 by calling 5-1-1 or 866-282-7578.
- New Brunswick is also part of the 511 system, so you can obtain similar information by calling 511 from within the province, or 800-561-4063 from anywhere else in North America.
- Hamlin / Grand Falls Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 47°3’37″N 67°47’19″W
Hamlin and Grand Falls Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Hamlin and Grand Falls
- The Hamlin U.S. Customs is located at 200 Boundaryline Rd, Hamlin, ME 04785. Telephone Number: (207) 868-2686.
- The Canadian customs office is located at 1015 Main Street, Grand Falls, NB E3Z 2X1. To contact Canadian Customs, or other border patrol services at Grand Falls, call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.