Jackman / Armstrong Border Crossing – Jackman / Saint-Theophile – US 201, Maine 6 / Quebec 173, 201, Route Du President-Kennedy
This is a heavily used border crossing with a substantial number of trucks. This crossing, and Coburn Gore, are the only two border crossings between Maine and Quebec that are open 24 hours a day. The portion of Rt. 201 between central Maine and Quebec is considered by some as one of the most beautiful areas in the northeast. The area is remote and the terrain is mountainous and heavily wooded.
Armstrong-Jackman / Ste Theophile Port Information
- Hours of Operation: This port is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in both directions.
- The U.S. port has three passenger lanes and two cargo lanes.
Traveler Tips – Jackman / Armstrong Customs and Border Crossing
- Here are handy links to hotels in the cities closest this border crossing – around Waterville, Maine and Quebec City, Canada.
- The natural beauty of this remote area also means there are much fewer travel services. Make sure you keep track of the weather, fill up your gas tank at all major towns, and carry an emergency road kit.
- You can dial 511 or 1-866-282-7578 on your phone to access 24 / 7 road conditions information in Maine.
- Québec 511 also maintains a telephone service, available 24/7, which provides “almost” real time road conditions information. From within Quebec Province call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1 888 355-0511 toll free.
- Jackman Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 45.805847, -70.396845
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Jackman and Armstrong
You may use the telephone numbers below to contact the customs officials and border patrol officers who man the ports at this border crossing.
- The US CBP office at Jackman is located at 2614 Main Street Sandy Bay Twp., ME 04945. You can call port officials at (207) 668-3711.
- The Canadian Border Services Agency is located at 999 Highway 173, Saint-Théophile QC G0M 2A0. To reach Canadian Customs at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Wait Times at the Jackman Border Crossing
|Estimated wait time to reach the inspection booth. Updated hourly.||Entering the U.S. at Jackman – Open 24 hrs/day|
Last Update: At 10:00 pm EDT
|Personal Vehicles||no delay|
|Commercial Vehicles||no delay|
Current Road Conditions in Maine and Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Maine and the Province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Jackman and Armstrong Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view Current Traffic Conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.