Jackman / Armstrong Border Crossing – Jackman / Saint-Theophile – US 201, ME 6 / QC 173, 201, Route Du President-Kennedy
This is a heavily used border crossing with a substantial number of trucks. This crossing, and Coburn Gore, are the only two border crossings between Maine and Quebec that are open 24 hours a day. The portion of Rt. 201 between central Maine and Quebec is considered by some as one of the most beautiful areas in the northeast.
Armstrong-Jackman / Ste Theophile Port Information
- Hours of Operation – This port is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in both directions.
- The U.S. port has three passenger lanes and two cargo lanes.
Current Border Wait Time to Enter the U.S. at Jackman / Armstrong
At 5:00 pm EST
1 lane(s) open
Commercial Vehicles: At 5:00 pm EST
1 lane(s) open
FAST LANE: N/A
Source: U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Current Road Conditions in Maine and Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Maine and the Province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Map of the Jackman / Armstrong Border Crossing Area
Traffic information is shown in color if it is available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. Zoom in and you can then drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view of roads in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Traveler Tips – Jackman / Armstrong Customs and Border Crossing
- Here are handy links to hotels in the cities closest this border crossing – around Waterville, Maine and Quebec City, Canada.
- The natural beauty of this remote area also means there are much fewer travel services. Make sure you keep track of the weather, fill up your gas tank at all major towns, and carry an emergency road kit.
- You can dial 511 or 1-866-282-7578 on your phone to access 24 / 7 road conditions information in Maine.
- Québec 511 also maintains a telephone service, available 24/7, which provides “almost” real time road conditions information. From within Quebec Province call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1 888 355-0511 toll free.
- The Quebec Ministry of Transportation also has a truckers portal that provides basic information on such things as vehicle restrictions and load limits.
- Jackman Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 45.805847, -70.396845
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Jackman / Armstrong
- Jackman U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (207) 668-3711
- To reach Canadian Customs at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.