Saint Pamphile Border Crossing – Blanchette Road / Route Elgin sud, South Elgin Road
The Maine border near Quebec is a rugged mountain area that is very lightly populated. This crossing is used mainly by logging trucks, so it is only open during normal business hours. The road is blocked with locked gates when the border crossing is closed.
Ste. Pamphile Port Information
- The service hours for border crossings with limited service hours such as this one can change, so you may want to call the border office or otherwise confirm its hours of operation prior to approaching the border.
- U.S. hours of operation
- 6:00am to 9:00pm EST Mondays and Thursdays
- 6:00am to 8:00pm EST Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Closed on the weekends.
- Canadian hours of operation
- 06:00 to 09:00 and 17:00 to 21:00 Monday and Thursday
- 06:00 to 09:00 and 17:00 to 20:00 Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- 08:00 to 16:00 Saturday
Travel Tips – St. Pamphile Customs and Border Crossing Tips
- The natural beauty of this remote area also means there are much fewer travel services. Make sure you keep track of the weather, fill up your gas tank at all major towns, and carry an emergency road kit.
- Road and traffic updates
- You can get 24/7 information on weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion by calling 5-1-1 within Maine or by dialing 1-866-282-7578.
- Québec 511 also maintains a telephone service, available 24/7, which provides “almost” real time road conditions information. From within Quebec province, call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1-888-355-0511 toll free.
- St. Pamphile Port GPS coordinates – Latitude and Longitude: 46.942542, -69.750338
Current Road Conditions in Maine and Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the state of Maine and the province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.SAINT-PAMPHILE WEATHER
St Pamphile Port of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Pamphile
- The St. Pamphile U.S. Customs Office is located at 1130 Rue Principale S, Saint-Pamphile, Quebec G0R 3X0, Canada. The telephone number is (418) 356-3222.
- The Canadian Customs office is located at 1123 Elgin Road South, St. Pamphile QC G0R 3X0.
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border patrol services at St. Pamphile, call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.