Sainte Zacharie – Golden Road / Route de la Frontiere
Golden Road is an old logging road that is very remote and infrequently used by vacation travelers. The road is blocked with locked gates when the border crossing is closed.
Sainte Zacharie Port Information
- The service hours for border crossings with limited service hours such as this one can change, so you may want to call the border office or otherwise confirm its hours of operation.
- Hours of operation
- 6:00am – 8:00pm Monday through Thursday
- 6:00am – 4:00pm on Friday
Current Road Conditions in Maine and QuebecSAINTE-AURÉLIE WEATHER
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the state of Maine and the province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Travel Tips – St. Zacharie Customs and Border Crossing
- You can get 24/7 information on weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion by calling 5-1-1 within Maine or by dialing 1-866-282-7578.
- Québec 511 also maintains a telephone service, available 24/7, which provides “almost” real time road conditions information. From within Quebec province, call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1-888-355-0511 toll free.
- The natural beauty of this remote area also means there are much fewer travel services. Make sure you keep track of the weather, fill up your gas tank at all major towns, and carry an emergency road kit.
- St. Zacharie Port GPS coordinates – Latitude and Longitude: 46.092856, -70.290431
Sainte Zacharie Port of Entry Traffic Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at St. Zacharie
- St. Zacharie U.S. Customs Office is located at Route de la Frontière, Quebec 04945, Canada. Their telephone Number is (418) 593-3264.
- To contact Canadian customs or other border patrol services at St. Zacharie, call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.