Sainte-Aurelie Border Crossing – Baker Lake Road in Maine connecting to Quebec 277
This is a very obscure border crossing with limited hours. The road is blocked with locked gates when the border crossing is closed.
Ste Aurelie Port Information
- The service hours for border crossings with limited service hours such as this one can change so you may want to call the border office or otherwise confirm it’s hours of operation.
- Hours of Operation for this port are generally 6:00 AM-9:00 PM Monday through Thursday and 6:00 AM-4:00 PM on Friday.
Current Road Conditions in Maine and Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Maine and the province of New Brunswick. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Travel Tips – Ste Aurelie Customs and Border Crossing
- The natural beauty of this remote area also means there are much fewer travel services. Make sure you keep track of the weather, fill up your gas tank at all major towns, and carry an emergency road kit.
- You can get 24 x 7 information on weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion by calling 5-1-1 within Maine or by dialing 1-866-282-7578.
- Québec 511 also maintains a telephone service, available 24/7, which provides “almost” real time road conditions information. From within Quebec Province call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1 888 355-0511 toll free.
- Ste. Aurelie Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 46.207408, -70.276017
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Sainte-Aurelie
- Ste Aurelie U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (418) 593-3582
- You will need to call the Canadian Border Information Service (CBIS) for information on the Canadian port as they discourage calls directly to the border patrol office.
Sainte Aurelie Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view Current Traffic Conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.