Vanceboro / Saint Croix – Saint Croix-Vanceboro Bridge Border Crossing – Maine Route 6 / New Brunswick Route 4
The traffic level on this border crossing puts it in the bottom half of all ports between the two countries. It is used primarily by local residents and vacation travelers. It is used by relatively few trucks.
Vanceboro / Ste Croix Port Information
- Hours of Operation – both the US and Canadian Customs are open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, year around.
- Canadian commercial services are available 8:45 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (except holidays).
Current Road Conditions in Maine and New Brunswick
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Maine and the province of New Brunswick. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Travel Tips – Vanceboro / St. Croix Customs and Border Crossing
- You can get Maine road advisories and construction information 24 x 7 by calling 5-1-1 or 866-282-7578.
- New Brunswick is also part of the 511 system so you can obtain similar information by calling 511 from within the province or 800-561-4063 from anywhere else in North America.
- Vanceboro / St. Croix Port GPS coordinates – Latitude and Longitude: 45°34’8″N 67°25’39″W
- Canadian Services at this port:
Contact Information for the Border Customs Offices at Vanceboro and St. Croix
- Vanceboro U.S. Customs Office is located at 133 Water Street, Vanceboro, ME 04491. Their Telephone Number: (207) 788-3907
- Canadian Customs is located at 2785 Route 4, St. Croix NB E6J 2A7. To contact Canadian Customs or other border patrol services call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Vanceboro and St. Croix Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view Current Traffic Conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.