Vanceboro / Saint Croix – Saint Croix-Vanceboro Bridge Border Crossing – Maine Route 6 / New Brunswick Route 4
The traffic level on this border crossing puts it in the bottom half of all ports between the two countries. It is used primarily by local residents and vacation travelers. It is used by relatively few trucks.
Vanceboro / Ste Croix Port Information
- Hours of Operation – this port is open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, year around.
- Canadian commercial services are available 8:45 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (except holidays).
Current Road Conditions in Maine and New Brunswick
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Maine and the province of New Brunswick. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Map of the Vanceboro / St. Croix Border Crossing Area
Click on the “Traffic” button to see current traffic information if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. Drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view if available in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Travel Tips – Vanceboro / St. Croix Customs and Border Crossing
- You can get Maine road advisories and construction information 24 x 7 by calling 5-1-1 or 866-282-7578.
- New Brunswick is also part of the 511 system so you can obtain similar information by calling 511 from within the province or 800-561-4063 from anywhere else in North America.
- Send us YOUR tips for this port!
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Vanceboro and St. Croix
- Vanceboro U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (207) 788-3907
- You will need to call the Canadian Border Information Service (CBIS) for information on the Canadian port as they discourage calls directly to the border patrol office.
Vanceboro / St. Croix Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 45°34’8″N 67°25’39″W