Raymond / Regway – MT 16 / SK 6
Located in the rolling prairie of Montana’s upper plains this is a moderately heavily used crossing with significant truck traffic. This is one of the 2 border crossings that are part of the commercial “Ports-to-Plains” trade corridor.
Raymond / Regway Port Information
- U.S Port Hours of Operation – 24 hrs, 7 days a week year round as of May 2019.
- Canadian Port Hours of Operation – 24 hours per day year around.
- The Canadian port has two lanes, one for private passenger vehicles, the other for trucks and larger vehicles.
Montana and Saskatchewan Road Condition Reports
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for both the State of Montana and for the Province of Saskatchewan. These pages show all weather conditions, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, warnings, and roadwork.
Travel Tips for the Raymond / Regway Border Crossing
- Highway 6 in Canada is a paved, undivided highway and is the most direct route between Regina (capital of Saskatchewan) and the US border. One of our readers writes that this is farm country and there are very limited facilities along this route. Make sure you have adequate fuel for your trip.
- You can retrieve Montana road condition information by phone by calling 1.800.226.7623 or 1.800.335.7592 (TTY)
- Saskatchewan also has a voice Highway Hotline for road conditions which you can reach by calling 306-933-8333 or toll-free in Canada by calling 888-335-7623.
- Raymond Regway Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 48.999463, -104.574590
Contact Information for the ports of Raymond and Regway
You may use the telephone numbers below to contact the customs officials and border patrol officers who man the ports at this border crossing.
- Raymond U.S. Border Office Contact Information: (406) 895-2664
- To contact Canadian Customs at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Raymond and Regway Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view Current Traffic Conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
See our updates and travel tips on the COVID-19 coronavirus travel restrictions.