Raymond / Regway – MT 16 / SK 6
Located in the rolling prairie of Montana’s upper plains, this is a moderately heavily used crossing with significant truck traffic. This is one of the 2 border crossings that are part of the commercial “Ports-to-Plains” trade corridor.
Raymond / Regway Port Information
- This port is open 6am – 10pm CT, 7 days a week, year-round on both the U.S. and Canadian sides of the border.
- Note: Saskatchewan does not observe daylight savings, so for part of the year, their hours are shifted by one relative to the surrounding area. Call the port using the information below if you need clarification before heading to the border.
- The Canadian port has two lanes, one for private passenger vehicles, the other for trucks and larger vehicles.
Travel Tips for the Raymond / Regway Border Crossing
- Here is a handy link to hotels in Montana, U.S. and here is another link to hotels on the Canadian side of the port in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Highway 6 in Canada is a paved, undivided highway, and is the most direct route between Regina (capital of Saskatchewan) and the US border. One of our readers writes that this is farm country, and there are very limited facilities along this route. Make sure you have adequate fuel for your trip.
- You can retrieve Montana road condition information by phone by calling 1-800-226-7623 or 1-800-335-7592 (TTY).
- Saskatchewan also has a voice Highway Hotline for road conditions, which you can reach by calling 306-933-8333, or toll-free in Canada by calling 888-335-7623.
- Raymond / Regway Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 48.999463, -104.574590
Montana and Saskatchewan Road Condition ReportsRAYMOND WEATHER
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for both the state of Montana and the province of Saskatchewan. These pages show all weather conditions, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, warnings, and roadwork.
Raymond and Regway Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Contact Information for the ports of Raymond and Regway
You may use the telephone numbers below to contact the customs officials and border patrol officers who man the ports at this border crossing.
- Raymond U.S. Border Office Contact Information: (406) 895-2664
- To contact Canadian Customs at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.