Scobey / Coronach – MT Hwy 13 / SK Hwy 36
This very low volume crossing averages 22 cars a day in good weather but very few in winter. It is used primarily by local residents and vacation travelers. The U.S. port was modernized in 2012. Be aware that most of Saskatchewan observes Central Standard Time year round and does not shift to Daylight Saving Time. Make sure you confirm this port will be open when you arrive there.
Scobey / Coranach Port Information
- The Canadian port hours of operation are:
- 8:00 to 18:00 – Second Sunday in March to May 31
- 8:00 to 21:00 – June 1st to September 15th
- 8:00 to 18:00 – September 16th to first Saturday in November
- 9:00 to 19:00 – First Sunday in November to the second Saturday in March
- 7 days a week
- The U.S. port hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. 7 days a week as of June 1, 2019
Montana and Saskatchewan Road Advisories
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for both the State of Montana and for the Province of Saskatchewan. These pages show all weather conditions, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, warnings, and roadwork.
Travel Tips for the Scobey / Coranch Customs and Border Crossing
- This port is located in very remote countryside so keep an eye on your gas gauge and the location of the next refueling station
- You can retrieve Montana road condition information by phone by calling 1.800.226.7623 or 1.800.335.7592 (TTY)
- Saskatchewan also has a voice Highway Hotline which you can reach by calling 306-933-8333 or toll-free in Canada by calling 888-335-7623.
- Scobey / Coranch Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 48.999511, -105.407896
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Scobey / Conranch
- Scobey U.S. Border Office Contact Information: (406) 783-5375
- To contact Canadian Customs at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Map Showing Location of the Scobey / Coranch Port of Entry
To view the Current Traffic Conditions at the Scobey / Coranch Border Crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.