Scobey / Coronach – MT Hwy 13 / SK Hwy 36
This very low volume crossing averages 22 cars a day in good weather but very few in winter. It is used primarily by local residents and vacation travelers. The U.S. port was modernized in 2012. Be aware that most of Saskatchewan observes Central Standard Time year round and does not shift to Daylight Saving Time. Make sure you confirm this port will be open when you arrive there.
Scobey / Coranach Port Information
- The service hours for border crossings with limited service hours such as this one can change so you should call the border office or otherwise confirm it’s hours of operation.
- As of 6/1/12 the Canadian port is open 7 days a week during the following hours:
- Second Sunday in March to May 31 – 8:00 to 18:00
- June 1 to September 15 – 8:00 to 21:00
- September 16 to first Saturday in November – 8:00 to 18:00
- First Sunday in November to the second Saturday in March – 9:00 to 19:00
- The U.S. port is also open 7 days a week with the following hours ( as of 6/1/12):
- September 16th to May 31st – 8am to 6pm
- June 1st to Sep 15 – 8am to 9pm
Montana and Saskatchewan Road Advisories
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for both the State of Montana and for the Province of Saskatchewan. These pages show all weather conditions, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, warnings, and roadwork.
Map of Scobey / Coranch Border Crossing Area
Click on the “Traffic” button to see current traffic information if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. Drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view if available in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Travel Tips for the Scobey / Coranch Customs and Border Crossing
- This port is located in very remote countryside so keep an eye on your gas gauge and the location of the next refueling station
- You can retrieve Montana road condition information by phone by calling 1.800.226.7623 or 1.800.335.7592 (TTY)
- Saskatchewan also has a voice Highway Hotline which you can reach by calling 306-933-8333 or toll-free in Canada by calling 888-335-7623.
- Scobey / Coranch Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 48.999511, -105.407896
- Send us YOUR tips about this port
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Scobey / Conranch
- Scobey U.S. Border Office Contact Information: (406) 783-5375
- To contact Canadian Customs at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.