Whitlash / Aden – Montana Secondary Hwy 409 / Alberta Hwy 880
This border crossing has the distinction of being the 2nd lowest volume crossing in the United States, with less than 1,000 vehicles using it every year.
Whitlash / Aden Port Information
- Hours of Operation – 9:00am to 5:00pm, 7 days a week
Current Road Conditions in Montana and AlbertaWHITLASH WEATHER
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Montana and the Province of Alberta. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Whitlash / Aden Customs and Border Crossing Travel Tips
- Here are handy links to hotels in Montana and Alberta Canada.
- You can get Montana road condition information by phone by calling 1-800-226-7623 or 1-800-335-7592 (TTY)
- Road Reports for the Province of Alberta are available through by calling 1-877-AMA-HWYS (1-877-262-4997).
- Whitlash / Aden Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 48.99735, -111.25820
Whitlash and Aden Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view Current Traffic Conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Whitlash / Aden
- Whitlash U.S. Border Office Contact Information: (406) 432-5522
- For Canadian Customs at Aden call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.