Willow Creek at Montana Highway 233, St. Joe Rd. / Saskatchewan Highway 21
This is the 4th lowest volume port between the U.S. and Canada, and is used almost exclusively by local residents and vacation travelers. Both the U.S. and Canadian ports are named Willow Creek. You should note that most of Saskatchewan observes Central Standard Time year-round and does not shift to Daylight Saving Time like Montana.
Willow Creek Port Information
- U.S. hours of operations at Willow Creek are 9:00am – 5:00pm EDT, seven days a week, year-round.
- The Canadian hours of operation at Willow Creek are seasonal and change twice a year.
- From the second Sunday in March to the first Saturday in November, the hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- The hours are 10:00 am to 6:00 pm the remainder of the year.
- Open 7 days a week.
- The hours for commercial services are also seasonal and are 9:00am to 5:00pm from the second Sunday in March to the first Saturday in November, and 10:00am to 5:00pm for the remainder of the year.
Willow Creek Border Crossing Tips
- You can retrieve Montana road condition information by phone by calling 1-800-226-7623 or 1-800-335-7592.
- Road Reports for the Province of Saskatchewan are available at 1-888-335-7623.
- Willow Creek Port GPS coordinates: 48.999859, -109.731542
Montana and Saskatchewan Road ConditionsGOVENLOCK WEATHER
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for both the State of Montana and for the Province of Saskatchewan. These pages show all weather conditions, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, warnings, and roadwork.
Location and Traffic Map for Willow Creek
To view Current Traffic Conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Contact Information for the Willow Creek Ports
You may use the telephone numbers below to contact the customs officials and border patrol officers who staff the ports at this border crossing.
- The Willow Creek U.S. Border Office is located at 29942 St. Joe Road Havre, MT 59501-8072. You can call them at (406) 398-5512
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border patrol services at Willow Creek call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.