Cannon Corners / Covey Hill – Cannon Corners Road / QC 219
Cannon Corners is a small border crossing with limited hours. You should confirm that the port is definitely open before traveling in the winter.
Cannon Corners / Covey Hill Port Information
- Hours of Operation – This port is 8am to 4pm EST, 7 days a week.
- Commercial Services are available only M-F with more limited hours. Call the border office for more information.
- Cannon Corners has limited immigration processing capabilities. Travelers requiring immigration document processing are advised to use another port of entry.
Current Road Conditions in New York and Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the state of New York and the province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.COVEY HILL WEATHER
Cannon Corners Travel Tips
- Here is a handy link to hotels in New York state and here is another link to hotels in Quebec Province on the Canadian side of the border.
- You can call 511 in either New York or Québec 24/7 to get “almost” real time road conditions information.
- You can also call (888)355-0511 to get the Quebec road information, or 888-GO511NY (888-465-1169) for New York info.
- Cannon Corners Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 45.003217, -73.756379
Cannon Corners and Covey Hill Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Cannon Corners and Covey Hill
- Cannon Corners U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (518) 236-5312
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border patrol services at Covey Hill, call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.