Antler / Lyleton – ND 256 – 27th Ave NW / Provincial Road 256
A very sleepy border crossing used mainly by locals and vacation travelers. Very few trucks. This is the most westerly border entrance between the US and the Manitoba province.
Antler / Lyleton Port Information
- Canadian Lyleton port hours of operation – 9 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week, year around.
- U.S. Antler port hours of operation – 9 am to 5 pm 7 days a week, year around.
- Commercial Services are available only M-F with more limited hours. Call the border office at the numbers shown below for more information.
Map of Antler / Lyleton Border Crossing Area
Current traffic conditions are shown on the map in bright colors if data is available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. You can zoom in and drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view of roadways in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link at the bottom of the map.
Current Road Conditions in North Dakota and Manitoba
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of North Dakota and the Province of Manitoba. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Customs and Border Crossing Travel Tips for Antler / Lyleton
- Here is a handy link to hotels nearest Antler North Dakota and here is another link to hotels nearest Lyleton Manitoba in Canada.
- North Dakota utilizes the 511 Traveler Information system where you can receive up-to-date, location-specific road and weather information on any highway in North Dakota. You simply dial “511” from any phone to reach this system. You can also call 1-866-696-3511.
- North Dakota Winter Road Reports are issued via the 511 system at various intervals between 5:00 AM and 9:00 PM daily, typically from November through mid-April. They are issued more frequently during severe weather events.
- North Dakota Summer Road Reports are issued mid-April through October on the 511 system once daily or more often if conditions warrant.
- Send us your tips about this border crossing!
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Antler / Lyleton
- Antler U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (701) 267-3321
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border patrol services at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Antler / Lyleton Port GPS Longitude and Latitude Coordinates: 48.999370, -101.296703
See our updates and travel tips on the COVID-19 coronavirus travel restrictions.