Westhope / Coulter – US 83 / MB 83
Westhope / Coulter Port Information
- The hours of operation for border crossings with limited service hours such as this one can change so you may want to call the border office or otherwise confirm it’s hours of operation.
- Hours of operation – 8am to 9pm 7 days a week, year around
- Commercial Services are available only M-F with more limited hours. Call the border office for more information.
Map of Westhope / Coulter Border Crossing Area
Click on the “Traffic” button to see current congestion data if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. You can zoom in and drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view of roadways in this area.
Current Road Conditions in North Dakota and Manitoba
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of North Dakota and the province of Manitoba. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Customs and Border Crossing Travel Tips for Westhope / Coulter
- Here is a handy link to hotels nearest Westhope North Dakota and here is another link to hotels nearest Coulter Manitoba in Canada.
- North Dakota utilizes the 511 Traveler Information system where you can receive up-to-date, location-specific road and weather information on any highway in North Dakota. You simply dial “511” from any phone to reach this system. You can also call 1-866-696-3511.
- North Dakota Winter Road Reports are issued via the 511 system at various intervals between 5:00 AM and 9:00 PM daily, typically from November through mid-April. They are issued more frequently during severe weather events.
- North Dakota Summer Road Reports are issued mid-April through October on the 511 system once daily or more often if conditions warrant.
- Send us your tips about this border crossing!
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Westhope / Coulter
- Westhope U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (701) 245-6194
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border patrol services at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Westhope / Coulter Port GPS Longitude and Latitude Coordinates: 48.999204, -101.017141