Alburg Springs / Clarenceville – Alburg Springs Road / Chemin Beech Sud
Border Crossing Information
- The service hours for border crossings with limited service hours such as this one can change so you may want to call the border office or otherwise confirm it’s hours of operation.
- Hours of Operation – Limited Hours – 8am to noon
- No NEXUS or FAST lanes.
Map of Alburg Springs / Clarenceville Border Crossing Area
Current traffic conditions are shown on the map in bright colors if data is available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. You can zoom in and drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view of roadways in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link at the bottom of the map.
Current Road Conditions in Vermont and Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Vermont and the Province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Travel Tips for the Alburg Springs / Clarenceville Border Crossing
- Given how quite this border crossing is you should be prepared to explain why you are using it and how you knew about it.
- You can get 24 x 7 information on weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion by calling 5-1-1 within Vermont or by dialing 1-800-ICY-ROAD.
- Québec also has the 511 telephone service, available 24/7, which provides road conditions information. From within Quebec Province call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1 888 355-0511 toll free.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Alburg Springs and Clarenceville
- Alburg Springs U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (802) 796-3704
- You will need to call the Canadian Border Information Service (CBIS) for information on the Canadian port as they discourage calls directly to the border patrol office.
GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 45.013245, -73.211955