Alburg Springs / Clarenceville – Alburg Springs Road, Vermont / Chemin Beech Sud, Quebec
This is a very quiet border crossing, which rarely has border lineups.
Alburg Springs and Clarenceville Ports of Entry Information
- U.S. hours
- 8am – 4pm ET, 7 days a week
- Canadian hours
- 8am – 6pm ET, 7 days a week for travelers
- 8am – 4pm ET, Mon – Fri for commercial services
- No NEXUS or FAST lanes.
Travel Tips for the Alburg Springs / Clarenceville Border Crossing
- Here is a handy link to hotels in Vermont and here is another link to hotels in Quebec Province on the Canadian side of the border.
- Given how quiet this border crossing is, you should be prepared to explain to customs officers why you are using it and how you knew about it.
- You can get 24/7 information on weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion by calling 5-1-1 within Vermont or by dialing 1-800-ICY-ROAD.
- Québec also has the 511 telephone service, available 24/7, which provides road conditions information. From within Quebec province, call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1(888)355-0511 toll free.
- GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 45.013245, -73.211955
Current Road Conditions in Vermont and Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the state of Vermont and the province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.AIRD WEATHER
Alburg Springs and Clarenceville Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Alburg Springs and Clarenceville
- The Alburg Springs U.S. Customs Office is located at 300 Alburg Springs Rd, Alburg, VT 05440. You may call them at (802) 796-3704.
- The Canadian port of entry at Clarenceville is located at 2500 Beech Road, Clarenceville, QC, J0J 1B0.
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border patrol services at this port, call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.