North Troy / Highwater – VT 243 / QC 243, Route De Mansonville
North Troy / Highwater Port Information
- This port is open 24 hrs per day, 7 days a week
- There are no commercial services offered at this border crossing.
- No NEXUS or FAST lanes.
Map of the North Troy / Highwater Border Crossing Area
Click on the “Traffic” button to see current traffic information if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. Drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view if available in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Vermont Road Advisories
We have a special page showing all current road advisories for the northern part of Vermont. This page lists all lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, warnings, and roadwork around this port.
Trave Tips for the North Troy / Highwater Border Crossing
- Traffic at the North Troy border crossing is heavy every morning from Thanksgiving to Easter because of Canadians going to Jay Peak Resort.
- You can get 24 x 7 information on weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion by calling 5-1-1 within Vermont or by dialing 1-800-ICY-ROAD.
- Québec also has the 511 telephone service, available 24/7, which provides road conditions information. From within Quebec Province call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1 888 355-0511 toll free.
- Send us YOUR insights on this port!
North Troy U.S. Border Office Contact Information: (802) 988-2540
Canadian Border Information Service: Call 800 461-9999 from within Canada or 204-983-3500 from outside the country.
North Troy / Highwater Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 45.007277, -72.416012