North Troy / Highwater at Vermont Highway 243 and Quebec Highway 243, Route De Mansonville
This a lightly traveled port of entry that links the community of North Troy, Vermont, to Highwater, Quebec.
North Troy / Highwater Port Information
- U.S. hours of operation: 8am – 8pm ET, 7 days a week.
- Canadian hours of operation: open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are no commercial services offered at the U.S. port, but the Canadian port offers limited commercial service between 8am and 5pm, Mon – Fri.
- No NEXUS or FAST lanes.
Travel Tips for the North Troy / Highwater Border Crossing
- Here is a handy link to hotels in Vermont and here is another link to hotels in Quebec Province on the Canadian side of the border.
- Traffic at the North Troy border crossing is heavy every morning from Thanksgiving to Easter because of Canadians going to Jay Peak Resort.
- You can get 24/7 information on weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion by calling 5-1-1 within Vermont or by dialing 1-800-ICY-ROAD.
- Québec also has the 511 telephone service, available 24/7, which provides road conditions information. From within Quebec province, call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1-888-355-0511 toll free.
- North Troy / Highwater Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 45.007277, -72.416012
Vermont and Quebec Road Conditions
We have a special page showing all current road conditions for Vermont and Quebec around this port. This page lists all weather issues, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, warnings, and roadwork around this port.JAY WEATHER
Location and Traffic Map for the North Troy and Highwater Ports
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Contact Information for the North Troy and Highwater Ports
You may use the telephone numbers below to contact the customs officials and border patrol officers who staff the ports at this border crossing.
- The North Troy U.S. Border Office is located at 807 Vermont Route 243, North Troy, Vermont 05859. You may call them at (802) 988-2540
- The Canadian port of Highwater is located at Canada: 4 Mansonville Road, Highwater, Quebec J0E 1X0. To contact Canadian Customs or other border patrol services at Highwater, call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.