Richford / Abercorn – VT State Route 139, Province Street / QC 139
This port averages about 300 cars and 15 trucks per day, although it is higher in the summer and less traveled in the winter months.
Richford / Abercorn Port Information
- Hours of Operation – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Commercial services have more limited hours, so contact border officials using the numbers below to confirm availability.
- No NEXUS or FAST lanes.
Current Road Conditions in Vermont and Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the state of Vermont and the province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.RICHFORD WEATHER
Travel Tips for the Richford / Abercorn Border Crossing
- Here is a handy link to hotels in Sutton, Canada which is the nearest Canadian city to the border, and another to hotels near Richford, Vermont.
- You can get 24/7 information on weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion by calling 5-1-1 within Vermont or by dialing 1-800-ICY-ROAD.
- Québec also has the 511 telephone service, available 24/7, which provides road conditions information. From within Quebec Province, call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1-888-355-0511 toll free.
- Richford / Abercorn Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 45.015173, -72.662493
Richford and Abercorn Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Richford and Abercorn
- The Richford U.S. Customs Office is located at 705 Province Street, Richford, VT 05476. The telephone number is (802) 848-7786.
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border patrol services at Abercorn, call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.