Richford / East Pinnacle – Pinnacle Road / Chemin de Richford
This is a very small border crossing, and a report to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security once recommended closing it. On a busy day, the port may see 20 cars, but this drops to as few as 3 during the winter. The closest 24 hour port is Highgate Springs / St. Armand.
Richford / East Pinnacle Port Information
- Hours of Operation
- The U.S. port is open 8am to 4pm EST, 7 days a week.
- The Canadian port at East Pinnacle is open 8am to 4pm.
- There are more limited hours for commercial services, so confirm availability by calling border officials at the numbers below.
- No NEXUS or FAST lanes.
Current Road Conditions in Vermont and the province of Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the state of Vermont and the province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork.RICHFORD WEATHER
Travel Tips for the Richford / East Pinnacle Border Crossing
- You can get 24 / 7 information on weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion by calling 5-1-1 within Vermont or by dialing 1-800-ICY-ROAD.
- From within Quebec Province, call 511 on any phone to get road conditions. You can also call from anywhere in North America by calling 1-888-355-0511 toll free.
- Richford Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 45.015585, -72.699958
Richford and East Pinnacle Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Richford / East Pinnacle
- East Pinnacle U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (802) 848-7721
- To contact Canadian Customs at this port, call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.