Richford / East Pinnacle – Pinnacle Road / Chemin de Richford
This is a very small border crossing and a report to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security recommended closing it. On a busy day the port may see 20 cars but this drops to as few as 3 during the winter. The closest 24 hour port is Armand / Phillipsburg.
Richford / East Pinnacle Port Information
- Hours of Operation – U.S. port is open 24 hrs per day, 7 days a week.
- Effective 4/1/2011, the Canadian port has reduced hours its hours to 8am to 4pm.
- There are more limited hours for commercial services so confirm availability by calling border officials at the numbers shown below.
- No NEXUS or FAST lanes.
Map of Richford / East Pinnacle Border Crossing Area
Click on the “Traffic” button to see current traffic information if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. Drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view if available in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Current Road Conditions in Vermont and the province of Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Vermont and the Province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork.
Travel Tips for the Richford / East Pinnacle Border Crossing
- You can get 24 x 7 information on weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion by calling 5-1-1 within Vermont or by dialing 1-800-ICY-ROAD.
- From within Quebec Province call 511 on any phone to get road conditions. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1 888 355-0511 toll free.
- Send us YOUR tips about this port!
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Richford / East Pinnacle
- East Pinnacle U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (802) 848-7721
- To contact Canadian Customs at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Richford Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 45.015585, -72.699958
IMPORTANT UPDATE! U.S. Reducing Port Hours. See COVID-19 coronavirus travel restrictions.