West Berkshire / Frelighsburg at Vermont Highway 108 and Quebec Highway 237
The West Berkshire – Frelighsburg border crossing is a low volume port of entry in a rural area that connects the western part of Berkshire, Vermont to the town of Frelighsburg, Quebec.
West Berkshire / Frelighsburg Port Information
- Both the U.S. and Canadian ports are open 24 hrs per day, 7 days a week
- Commercial services are are more limited so confirm availability by calling border officials.
- No NEXUS or FAST lanes.
Travel Tips for the West Berkshire / Frelighsburg Border Crossing
- You can get 24 x 7 information on weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion by calling 5-1-1 within Vermont or by dialing 1-800-ICY-ROAD.
- Québec also has the 511 telephone service, available 24/7, which provides road conditions information. From within Quebec Province call 511 on any phone. You can also reach it from anywhere in North America by calling 1 888 355-0511 toll free.
Contact Information for the West Berkshire and Frelighsburg Ports
You may use the telephone numbers below to contact the customs officials and border patrol officers who staff the ports at this border crossing.
- The West Berkshire U.S. Customs Office is located at 7823 W Berkshire Rd, Enosburg Falls, VT 05450 but is managed out of the Richford, Vermont Port. You can call them at (802) 933-4337.
- The Frelighsburg port is located at 193 Route 237, Frelighsburg QC J0J 1C0. To contact Canadian Customs at Frelighsburg call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
West Berkshire Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude:
Current Road Conditions in Vermont and Quebec
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Vermont and the Province of Quebec. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Location and Traffic Map for the West Berkshire and Frelighsburg Ports of Entry
To view Current Traffic Conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.