Ferry / Midway Border Crossing – Toroda Bridge Customs Road Washington / Dominion St British Columbia
This is a small, lightly used port set in remote countryside.
Ferry / Midway Port Information
- US and Canadian ports hours of operation are 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week.
- You can get customized traffic information for Washington over the phone using the 511 system. Simply dial 5-1-1 and say “traffic”. If you cannot dial 511 on your phone you can also use the toll-free number 1-800-695-7623.
- To hear current road conditions in British Columbia you can call (800)-550-4997.
- Ferry / Midway port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 49.000280, -118.761134
Contact Information for the Border Customs Offices at Ferry / Midway
- You can contact the Ferry port officials at (509) 779-4655
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border services at the Midway port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Current Road Conditions in Washington and British Columbia
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Washington and the Province of British Columbia. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Location and Traffic Map for the Ferry and Midway Ports of Entry
To view Current Traffic Conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Traffic Alerts for Northeast Washington
Below are the travel alerts issued by the Washington State Department of Transportation for Northeast Washington which includes the area around the border crossing. This reports all major accidents, weather related problems, construction and other events that may affect your travel.
From milepost 296 to milepost 297
At milepost 273
From milepost 13 to milepost 79
From milepost 263 to milepost 296
From milepost 119 to milepost 127
Work begins on three new roundabouts at the I-90 Geiger/Grove Road interchange starting Monday, April 12. On Wednesday, April 14, the westbound I-90 loop on-ramp will permanently close. A detour on northbound Grove to WB I-90 will be in place along with drivers exiting WB I-90 needing access to southbound Grove Rd. Last Updated: 4/9/2021 1:26 PM More Info
At milepost 276
At milepost 12
From milepost 1 to milepost 2
Tuesday, April 13 - Walnut & Monroe Street to eastbound I-90
Wednesday, April 14 - Division/Browne Street to eastbound I-90
Thursday, April 15 - SR 290/Hamilton Street to eastbound I-90
Wednesday, April 21 - Division/Browne Street to westbound I-90 Last Updated: 4/9/2021 1:32 PM More Info
From milepost 280 to milepost 283