Frontier / Paterson Border Crossing – US Highway 25, Little Sheep Creek Rd / Canadian Highway 22
- Both the US port of Frontier and the Canadian port of Paterson are open 24 hours per day year round.
- Be sure to review our information on the border crossing experience and required documentation if you have not been across the US / Canadian border in a while.
- You can get customized traffic information for Washington over the phone using the 511 system. Simply dial 5-1-1 and say “traffic.” Next, say the road number, such as “5,” and receive up-to-the-minute updates on the road segment you plan to use. If you cannot dial 511 on your phone, you can also use the toll-free number: 1-800-695-7623.
- To hear current road conditions in British Columbia, you can call (800)-550-4997.
- Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 49.000584, -117.83172
- Here is a handy link to hotels in Washington state, and here is another link to hotels in British Columbia, Canada.
Frontier and Paterson Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Current Road Conditions in Washington State and British ColumbiaFRONTIER WEATHER
The pages below show problems around the border crossing, such as roadway snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork.
- Critical road advisories for SR-25 from the Washington State Department of Transportation.
- All current road advisories for the State of Washington and the Province of British Columbia.
Contact Information for the Frontier and Paterson Ports
You may use the telephone numbers below to contact the customs officials and border patrol officers who staff the ports at this border crossing.
- Frontier U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (509) 732-6215
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border services at this port, call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.