Laurier/ Cascade (Christina Lake) – US Hwy 395/ BC Hwy 395
This is a very remote rural border crossing used mainly by vacation travelers. It has limited hours, as shown below.
Laurier / Cascade Port Information
- Hours of Operation – Daytime service only – 8:00am to midnight.
- You can get customized traffic information for Washington over the phone using the 511 system. Simply dial 5-1-1 and say “traffic.” If you cannot dial 511 on your phone, you can also use the toll-free number: 1-800-695-7623.
- To hear current road conditions in British Columbia, you can call (800)-550-4997.
- Christina Lake border crossing GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 49.000350, -118.223802
Telephone Numbers for the Customs Offices at Laurier and Cascade Ports of Entry
- The Laurier port is managed out of the Oroville, WA U.S. Customs Office. You can contact the Laurier port office at (509) 684-2100.
- The Canadian Customs office at the Cascade port is located at 102 Highway 395, South Christina Lake, BC V0H 1E0. You may contact them by calling the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the port.
Laurier and Cascade Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Current Road Conditions in Washington State and British Columbia
The pages below show problems around the border crossing, such as roadway snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork.