Laurier/ Cascade (Christina Lake) – US Hwy 395/ BC Hwy 395
This is a very remote rural border crossing used mainly by vacation travelers. It has limited hours as shown below.
Laurier / Cascade Port Information
- Hours of Operation – Daytime service only – 8:00am to Midnight
- You can get customized traffic information for Washington over the phone using the 511 system. Simply dial 5-1-1 and say “traffic”. If you cannot dial 511 on your phone you can also use the toll-free number 1-800-695-7623
- To hear current road conditions in British Columbia you can call (800)-550-4997.
- Christina Lake border crossing GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 49.000350, -118.223802
Telephone Numbers for the Customs Offices at Laurier and Cascade Ports of Entry
- The Laurier port is managed out of the Oroville WA U.S. Customs Office. You can contact the Laurier port office at (509) 684-2100
- The Canadian Customs office at the Cascade port is located at 102 Highway 395 South Christina Lake BC V0H 1E0. You may contact them by calling the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the port.
Current Road Conditions in Washington and British Columbia
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Washington and the province of British Columbia. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Laurier and Cascade Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view Current Traffic Conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Traffic Alerts for Northeast Washington
Below are the travel alerts issued by the Washington State Department of Transportation for Northeast Washington which includes the area around the border crossing. This reports all major accidents, weather related problems, construction and other events that may affect your travel.
At milepost 106
All roundabouts at the on/off-ramps for both east and westbound I-90 have reopened to traffic. The westbound loop on-ramp has permanently closed. Last Updated: 7/9/2021 2:45 PM More Info
At milepost 276
At milepost 229
At milepost 284
From milepost 296 to milepost 297
From milepost 372 to milepost 374
From milepost 282 to milepost 286
Continuing is the closure of the Rosamond bridge over I-90 until further notice. Last Updated: 6/25/2021 12:52 PM More Info
At milepost 12
At milepost 17
From milepost 1 to milepost 2
Business access is available via First Avenue and the alley north of Sprague. Arterial traffic is detoured via Second and Third Avenues. Last Updated: 6/18/2021 3:15 PM More Info