Laurier/ Cascade (Christina Lake) – US Hwy 395/ BC Hwy 395
This is a very remote rural border crossing used mainly by vacation travelers. It has limited hours as shown below.
Laurier / Cascade Port Information
- Hours of Operation – Daytime service only – 8:00am to Midnight
- You can get customized traffic information for Washington over the phone using the 511 system. Simply dial 5-1-1 and say “traffic”. If you cannot dial 511 on your phone you can also use the toll-free number 1-800-695-7623
- To hear current road conditions in British Columbia you can call (800)-550-4997.
- Christina Lake border crossing GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 49.000350, -118.223802
Telephone Numbers for the Customs Offices at Laurier and Cascade Ports of Entry
- The Laurier port is managed out of the Oroville WA U.S. Customs Office. You can contact the Laurier port office at (509) 684-2100
- The Canadian Customs office at the Cascade port is located at 102 Highway 395 South Christina Lake BC V0H 1E0. You may contact them by calling the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the port.
Current Road Conditions in Washington and British Columbia
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Washington and the province of British Columbia. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Laurier and Cascade Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view Current Traffic Conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Traffic Alerts for Northeast Washington
Below are the travel alerts issued by the Washington State Department of Transportation for Northeast Washington which includes the area around the border crossing. This reports all major accidents, weather related problems, construction and other events that may affect your travel.
From milepost 296 to milepost 297
At milepost 273
From milepost 167 to milepost 163
From milepost 263 to milepost 296
From milepost 13 to milepost 79
Work begins on three new roundabouts at the I-90 Geiger/Grove Road interchange starting Monday, April 12. On Wednesday, April 14, the westbound I-90 loop on-ramp will permanently close. A detour on northbound Grove to WB I-90 will be in place along with drivers exiting WB I-90 needing access to southbound Grove Rd. Last Updated: 4/9/2021 1:26 PM More Info
At milepost 276
At milepost 12
From milepost 1 to milepost 2
Tuesday, April 13 - Walnut & Monroe Street to eastbound I-90
Wednesday, April 14 - Division/Browne Street to eastbound I-90
Thursday, April 15 - SR 290/Hamilton Street to eastbound I-90
Wednesday, April 21 - Division/Browne Street to westbound I-90 Last Updated: 4/9/2021 1:32 PM More Info
From milepost 280 to milepost 283