Metaline Falls / Nelway Border Crossing
The Metaline Falls / Nelway border crossing is located on Washington Hwy 31 and British Columbia Hwy 6.
Metaline Falls / Nelway Port Information
- US hours of operation
- 8am to 4pm PST
- Canadian hours of operation
- 8am – 6pm PST
- Open for travelers 7 days a week; commercial services only available Mon-Fri
- Limited border hours may change. Call border office or confirm hours of operation.
- You can get traffic information for Washington over the phone using the 511 system. Simply dial 5-1-1 and say “traffic.” If you cannot dial 511 on your phone, you can also use the toll-free number: 1-800-695-7623.
- To hear current road conditions in British Columbia, you can call (800)-550-4997.
- Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 48.999901, -117.29992
- Here is a handy link to hotels in Washington state, and here is another link to hotels in British Columbia, Canada.
Traffic Cameras of Road Conditions Near the Metaline Falls / Nelway Border Crossing
These webcams show the road conditions near the port of entry. You may need to refresh your browser to see current conditions.
Metaline Falls / Nelway Port of entry Location and Traffic Conditions Map
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Current Road Conditions in Washington State and British ColumbiaMETALINE FALLS WEATHER
The links below show problems around the border crossing, such as roadway snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork.
- Critical road advisories for SR-31 from the Washington State Department of Transportation.
- All current road advisories for the State of Washington and the Province of British Columbia.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Metaline Falls and Nelway
- Metaline Falls U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (509) 446-4421
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border services at this port, call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.