The Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls connects the cities of Niagara Falls, New York, United States, and Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. It connects U.S. Interstate 190 with the exit 420 on the Queen Elizabeth Way.
Our Rainbow Bridge border crossing page has complete information about this border crossing including current traffic information.
Rainbow Bridge Details
- No commercial trucks are allowed on the bridge.
- Car tolls are collected when leaving the United States. Pedestrian toll is collected by an automatic turnstile when leaving Canada.
- Tour bus lanes are designated.
- There is a pedestrian walkway on the bridge but be sure you have the required documentation to cross the border if you are going to go completely across the bridge.
- Tolls can be paid using Express Pass
- Tolls can be paid using your NEXUS card
If you have any problem with this page or spot any errors please email ezbordercrossing.com so we can fix the page and help other travelers.
|In Tow per Axle||$3.75||$4.75|
Commercial:(Cash, E-ZPass, ExpressPass)
|Buses: (Cash, E-ZPass, ExpressPass)|
|RV/Limo per Axle||$3.75||$4.75|
Note: Tolls are paid one way into Canada.
Pedestrians and Bicyclists
$1.00 – both currencies as of 9/1/2018. Rates do change over time so you can confirm the current rate on the Bridge Commission tolls page.
For more detailed information, and tolls for commercial vehicles, please visit the Bridge Commission tolls page.
Niagara Falls Bridge Commission Contact Information
The Rainbow, Whirlpool Rapids, and Lewiston-Queenston Bridges are all managed by the Niagara Falls Bridge Commission.
U.S. Contact Information
5365 Military Rd.
Canadian Canadian Contact Information
Canada P.O. Box 395
Niagara Falls, ON.
For Existing Commercial Accounts: CommAccounts@niagarafallsbridges.com
For New Commercial Account Inquiries: CommServices@niagarafallsbridges.com
General Inquiries: General_Inquiries@niagarafallsbridges.com