Carbury / Goodlands – ND 14 – 7th Ave NE / MB 21
This is a very low volume border crossing and is just west of the much more traveled port at the International Peace Garden. ND 14 crosses over the westerly end of the Turtle Mountain Scenic Byway which is touted by North Dakota as a scenic road trip.
Border Crossing Information
- Hours of operation are 9 am to 7 pm, 7 days a week, year around
- Commercial Services are available only M-F with more limited hours. Call the border office for more information.
Map of Carbury / Goodlands Border Crossing Area
Current traffic conditions are shown on the map in bright colors if data is available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. You can zoom in and drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view of roadways in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link at the bottom of the map.
Current Road Conditions in North Dakota and Manitoba
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of North Dakota and the Province of Manitoba. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Customs and Border Crossing Travel Tips for Carbury / Goodlands
- Here is a handy link to hotels nearest Carbury ND and here is another link to hotels nearest Goodlands Manitoba in Canada.
- Travelers wishing to cross into the U.S. when the Antler port is closed can use the port at Sherwood, North Dakota, located west of Antler or the Peace Garden Dunseith port, which is east of Carbury.
- North Dakota utilizes the 511 Traveler Information system which gives you up-to-date, location-specific, road and weather information on any highway in North Dakota. You simply dial “511” from any phone to reach this system. You can also call 1-866-696-3511.
- North Dakota Winter Road Reports are issued via the 511 system at various intervals between 5:00 AM and 9:00 PM daily, typically from November through mid-April. They are issued more frequently during severe weather events.
- North Dakota Summer Road Reports are issued mid-April through October on the 511 system once daily or more often if conditions warrant.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Carbury and Goodlands
- Carbury U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (701) 228-2540
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border patrol services at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Carbury / Goodlands Port GPS Longitude and Latitude Coordinates: 48.999308, -100.555793