Carbury / Goodlands – ND 14 – 7th Ave NE / MB 21
This is a very low-volume border crossing, and is just west of the much more traveled port at the International Peace Garden. ND-14 crosses over the westerly end of the Turtle Mountain Scenic Byway, which is touted by North Dakota as a scenic road trip.
Border Crossing Information
- Hours of operation are 9am to 5pm CT, 7 days a week, year-round.
- Commercial Services are available only M-F with more limited hours. Call the border office for more information.
Customs and Border Crossing Travel Tips for Carbury / Goodlands
- Here is a handy link to hotels in North Dakota, US and here is another link to hotels on the Canadian side of the port in Manitoba, Canada.
- Travelers wishing to cross into the U.S. when the Antler port is closed can use the port at Sherwood, North Dakota, located west of Antler or the Peace Garden Dunseith port, which is east of Carbury.
- North Dakota utilizes the 511 Traveler Information system, which gives you up-to-date, location-specific, road and weather information on any highway in North Dakota. You simply dial “511” from any phone to reach this system. You can also call 1-866-696-3511.
- North Dakota Winter Road Reports are issued via the 511 system at various intervals between 5:00am and 9:00pm daily, typically from November through mid-April. They are issued more frequently during severe weather events.
- North Dakota Summer Road Reports are issued mid-April through October on the 511 system once daily, or more often if conditions warrant.
- Carbury / Goodlands Port GPS Longitude and Latitude Coordinates: 48.999308, -100.555793
Current Road Conditions in North Dakota and Manitoba
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the state of North Dakota and the province of Manitoba. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.CARBURY WEATHER
Webcam Near the Carbury & Goodlands Border Crossing
Map of Carbury / Goodlands Border Crossing Area
To view current traffic conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Carbury and Goodlands
- Carbury U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (701) 228-2540
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border patrol services at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.