Danville / Carson Ports of Entry – Washington Highway 21 – British Columbia Highway 41
Danville / Carson Port Information
- Both the U.S. Port of Danville and the Canadian port of Carson are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days per week
- You can get customized traffic information for Washington over the phone using the 511 system. Simply dial 5-1-1 and say “traffic”. If you cannot dial 511 on your phone you can also use the toll-free number 1-800-695-7623.
- Danville Carson Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 49.00018, -118.50373
- To hear current road conditions in British Columbia you can call (800)-550-4997.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Danville / Carson
- The Danville U.S. Customs Office is run out of the port of Oroville and you can contact Customs officials at (509) 779-4862
- The Canadian port of Carson is located at 4900 Highway 41, Grand Forks BC V0H 1H5. You can contact Canadian Customs or other border services at this port by calling the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Current Road Conditions in Washington and British Columbia
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Washington and the Province of British Columbia. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Danville and Carson Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view Current Traffic Conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Traffic Alerts for Northeast Washington
Below are the travel alerts issued by the Washington State Department of Transportation for Northeast Washington which includes the area around the border crossing. This reports all major accidents, weather related problems, construction and other events that may affect your travel.
At milepost 107
At milepost 319
At milepost 146
From milepost 279 to milepost 286
From milepost 286 to milepost 299
From milepost 294 to milepost 333
From milepost 250 to milepost 283
From milepost 165 to milepost 184
From milepost 184 to milepost 229