Danville / Carson Ports of Entry – Washington Highway 21 – British Columbia Highway 41
Danville / Carson Port Information
- Both the U.S. Port of Danville and the Canadian port of Carson are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week.
- You can get customized traffic information for Washington over the phone using the 511 system. Simply dial 5-1-1 and say “traffic.” If you cannot dial 511 on your phone, you can also use the toll-free number, 1-800-695-7623.
- Danville Carson Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 49.00018, -118.50373
- To hear current road conditions in British Columbia, you can call (800)-550-4997.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Danville / Carson
- The Danville U.S. Customs Office is run out of the port of Oroville, and you can contact Customs officials at (509) 779-4862.
- The Canadian port of Carson is located at 4900 Highway 41, Grand Forks BC V0H 1H5. You can contact Canadian Customs or other border services at this port by calling the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Danville and Carson Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view Current Traffic Conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Current Road Conditions in Washington State and British Columbia
The pages below show problems around the border crossing, such as roadway snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork.