Danville / Carson Ports of Entry – Washington Highway 21 – British Columbia Highway 41
Danville / Carson Port Information
- U.S. hours of operation:
- 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week.
- Canadian hours of operation:
- 8am – 6pm, seven days a week.
- Commercial services
- 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- You can get customized traffic information for Washington over the phone using the 511 system. Simply dial 5-1-1 and say “traffic.” If you cannot dial 511 on your phone, you can also use the toll-free number, 1-800-695-7623.
- Danville Carson Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 49.00018, -118.50373
- To hear current road conditions in British Columbia, you can call (800)-550-4997.
- Here is a handy link to hotels in Washington state, and here is another link to hotels in British Columbia, Canada.
Current Road Conditions in Washington State and British Columbia
The pages below show problems around the border crossing, such as roadway snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork.
- Critical road advisories for SR-21 from the Washington State Department of Transportation.
- All current road advisories for the State of Washington and the Province of British Columbia.
Danville and Carson Ports of Entry Location and Traffic Map
To view Current Traffic Conditions at this border crossing, select “View Larger Map” and turn on the traffic layer.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Danville / Carson
- The Danville U.S. Customs Office is run out of the port of Oroville, and you can contact Customs officials at (509) 779-4862.
- The Canadian port of Carson is located at 4900 Highway 41, Grand Forks BC V0H 1H5. You can contact Canadian Customs or other border services at this port by calling the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS), which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.