Danville / Carson Port Information
- Hours of Operation – Daytime Service Only year round – 8:00 am to Midnight
- The hours of operation for border crossings with limited service hours such as this one can change so you may want to call the border office or otherwise confirm it’s hours of operation.
- You can get customized traffic information for Washington over the phone using the 511 system. Simply dial 5-1-1 and say “traffic”. If you cannot dial 511 on your phone you can also use the toll-free number 1-800-695-7623.
- Danville Carson Port GPS coordinates – Latitude & Longitude: 49.00018, -118.50373
- To hear current road conditions in British Columbia you can call (800)-550-4997.
Map of Danville / Carson Border Crossing Area
Click on the “Traffic” button to see current traffic information if available. This map is interactive so you may zoom in or out. Drag the orange “man” to the map to see a street view if available in this area. You can get directions to this port by clicking on the “Directions” link under the map.
Telephone Numbers for the Border Customs Offices at Danville / Carson
- Danville U.S. Customs Office Telephone Number: (509) 779-4862
- To contact Canadian Customs or other border services at this port call the Canadian Border Information Service (BIS) which can answer your questions or transfer you directly to the Canadian port.
Current Road Conditions in Washington and British Columbia
We have special pages showing all current road advisories for the State of Washington and the Province of British Columbia. These pages show problems such as roadway accidents, snow or ice, lane closures or blockages, construction, road restrictions, traffic problems, and roadwork around the border crossing.
Traffic Alerts for Northeast Washington
Below are the travel alerts issued by the Washington State Department of Transportation for Northeast Washington which includes the area around the border crossing. This reports all major accidents, weather related problems, construction and other events that may affect your travel.
At milepost 146
From milepost 275 to milepost 278
From milepost 222 to milepost 232